You’ve served us, now it is time for us to return the favor as you seek a new challenge. IYRS School of Technology & Trades welcomes the opportunity to help Veterans from every branch of the U.S. military build new careers and new lives.
IYRS helps you transform skills developed in the military—an ability to work with your hands, to work in teams, to problem-solve and to adapt—into careers as highly trained craftspeople and technicians sought after by a variety of industries.
Why IYRS for veterans?
- We cap our enrollment to ensure our experienced faculty provides each student the support he or she needs.
- IYRS is approved to certify educational benefits for eligible Veterans, including the Post-9/11 G.I. Bill® and other benefits.
- Our students are a diverse group, from high school graduates to veterans to career-changers; we have no “typical” student.
- Though our curriculums are accelerated, we offer a low-pressure, laid back environment for students to learn in. Years of experience are not required, but you must have a willingness to learn and the desire to become a master craftsperson who works with your hands.
- The skill-set you’ve built & mastered through your time serving our Country is directly applicable to the detail oriented and hands-on experiential model of IYRS programs.
IYRS is approved to certify educational benefits for eligible Veterans! Learn More
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.