Your high school education is unquestionably vital to your preparation for life. However, if you’re ready to look beyond traditional learning and start preparing for a future fueled by innovation, excitement, passion and craftsmanship, IYRS presents an alternative path to a successful career. If a desk job, cubicle and writing two-hundred page reports for a boss you’ve never met is not your style, you should consider career training for high school graduates at IYRS.
Do the following characteristics describe you?
- You prefer to learn visually and hands-on as opposed to verbally.
- You have a passion for making things with your hands.
- Problem solving has always been a skill of yours.
- You can work both independently and as a team.
- You’ve spent countless hours on Youtube watching how-to videos.
- You believe you can help shape the future of the marine industry & beyond.
What sets IYRS apart for high school graduates?
- Students may depart with a number of key certifications useful in many industries.
- IYRS programs are either 6-month or two year, thus graduates join the workforce quickly.
- Our curriculums are designed specifically around the needs of employers with yearly audits by leading companies & businesses within multiple industries.
- Our internship & job placement rates far exceed those of traditional two and four year higher education institutions.