Thank you for your interest in joining the dedicated and talented staff and faculty at IYRS School of Technology & Trades in Newport, Rhode Island.
Please contact [email protected] to apply for an open position.
Current Job Openings
Mobile Maker Lab (MML) Program Lead + Instructor
Supervisor: Director of Learning Platforms or Appointed Alternative
The Program + Instructor Lead will be a full-time Manager of the MML. The core responsibilities include maintaining and operating the MML, developing curriculum & delivering MML experiences. As a part of curriculum development, the Program + Instructor Lead will continue to standardize delivery of MML experience in keeping with the IYRS teaching method, emphasizing hands-on, project-based learning.
The Program + Instructor Lead should continue to expand market visibility, manage existing MML partnerships and pursue new partnerships throughout Rhode Island.
The Program + Instructor Lead will represent MML within the IYRS organization, collaborate with other teams throughout IYRS including marketing, admissions & on-campus programs. The Program + Instructor Lead will report MML performance as needed to IYRS Leadership & other stakeholders and maintain a strategic plan for continued expansion & growth.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working under the guidance of the Director of Learning Platforms, or appointed alternative, develop, document & standardize MML Learning Matrix, including outcomes, lesson plans & delivery methods
- Develop, manage & implement delivery of MML Learning Modules contained in the Matrix
- Ensure consistent high quality delivery of MML experience to a range of constituents from high school faculty and students through adults
- Develop & manage MML lead list including new & existing clients
- Work with overall team to build visibility of both MML and IYRS
- Day-to-day management of MML team members
- Actively collaborate with various MML teams: marketing, admissions, etc
- Responsible for budgeting, equipment/tooling, physical plant, etc.
- Function as Lead Instructor with other part-time instructors; delegate responsibility as required.
- Manage continued expansion of MML market through close association with Marketing Department
- Develop 24 month strategic plan
- Provide data and reporting as needed to meet funder requirements
Please submit your application, including a cover letter and resume to [email protected].